TECC is a bridge between the IT industry and traditional business, as well as a trusted deliverer of Government programs.
Its experienced staff take a hands-on role on all projects and have successfully introduced hundreds of local companies to successful business solutions via electronic commerce tools.
By identifying and working with key enterprises, sectors, regions and public-sector organisations, the TECC is able to:
- Increase the uptake of e-business in rural, regional and remote communities.
- Identify and support innovation.
- Foster the development of viable regional clusters.
- Increase the number of opportunities for businesses through electronic enablement of traditional industries.
- Build communities of interest in Broadband, Mobile, Wireless and other emerging technologies.